Flint CMS Page
Mullan Lighting is a young and fast growing lighting design and manufacturing company that is expanding rapidly into international markets. If you're interesting in working with us, send your CV and introduction to [email protected]
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive, it's not possible to reply to each application individually.
Customer Relationship Manager - French Speaking
We are seeking a full-time French speaking customer relationship manager to join our team. The successful candidate will join our sales and customer service team in our offices in Mullan Village, Monaghan.
Dealing with B2B and B2C sales in French speaking overseas markets.
Supporting customers through the order process in addition to putting all orders in to production. Liaising with the production team to ensure that the order is processing withing the required time-frame.
Undertaking general administrative duties as is required from time to time.
Oversee the addition of all new products to the company website and third party platforms.
Updating the company website and accounting systems as required.
Attendance at relevant international trade fairs and exhibitions to promote the company.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluent written and spoken French
- Excellent command of English language
- Thorough attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Full clean drivers licence
- Customer focused, willing to excel in customer service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Desirable Qualities but not necessary as on the job training can be provided
- Sage 50 Accounting experience
- Knowledge of Excel formulas
- Previous experience managing / updating online web platforms / websites
- Adobe Experience
- Previous Sales or Marketing work experience
Closing Date: 31st August 2022 at 3:22 PM
We are seeking a new photographer and graphic designer to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will take over complete responsibility for the shooting and editing of products that we manufacture. The role mostly involves studio photography, although on location photography may be required on occasion.
The successful candidate will also assist in the creation of printed materials and ad hoc graphics as required by the marketing team. We envisage that the approximate role split will be 80% photography, 20% graphic design.
- Utilise Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to retouch, edit and organise as required to a high standard.
- On occasion, shoot completed projects on location throughout Ireland (restaurants, hotels, etc.).
- Organise our lifestyle image library, ensuring all footage is easily searchable and logically stored.
- Grow our lifestyle image library by contacting previous clients to source project imagery.
- Maintain a library of images that we make available to customers on Dropbox.
- Edit and prepare images to share on social media.
Closing Date: 30th November 2022 at 4:22 PM