Come work with us
Mullan has experienced significant growth since our inception in 2008 and welcome dynamic and enthusiastic members to our team.
We are ever expanding our sales, design, customer services and production teams. To enquire about a position with Mullan please send your CV to email@example.com.
Are you seeking a career in a dynamic, fast growing manufacturing company with a large international client base that will give you exposure and the opportunity to work with a range of architects and interior designers? If so, then Mullan Lighting is the place for you!
In 2008 Mullan Lighting was established as a manufacturer of decorative lighting for the retail and commercial sector. Mullan Lighting currently exports to all corners of the globe, having a diverse assortment of high profile clients including celebrities, noted international brands and even the Royal Family.
Mullan Lighting has an ever expanding team of designers and crafts people creating beautiful pieces for a range of discerning customers and are seeking a Sales Manager to help us meet the demands of our growing client base.
- As the Sales Manager you will help develop and implement an annual sales strategy. You will design, implement and manage a sales performance system.
- Be responsible for developing and motivating the sales team to drive consistent results.
- Provide strategic direction and tactical insights to improve sales force productivity.
- Perform management functions in the area of region tracking and performance management.
Desired skills and experience
- Successful sales experience.
- Strong passion for driving results.
- Ability to establish business relationships with existing and new clients.
- Ability to develop, implement and manage key strategic initiatives.
- Outstanding people management, leadership and developmental skills.
- Excellent organisational, goal setting, analytical and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Sage would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of sales management software would also be beneficial.
- With fluent spoken and written English, you also hold a full Driver’s Licence as this job may involve travel.
- Knowledge of interiors / lighting sector not necessary but beneficial.
- French / Swedish language not necessary but beneficial.
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required licence or certification: Driving license
Closing date: 07/04/17
Continuous Improvement Leader (Production, Operations, Process Engineer)
Are you seeking a career in a dynamic fast, growing manufacturing company with a large international client base that will give you exposure and the opportunity to design and implement keys changes in their production process? If so, then Mullan Lighting is the place for you!
In 2008 Mullan Lighting was established as a manufacturer of decorative lighting for the retail and commercial sector. Mullan currently exports to all corners of the globe, having a diverse assortment of high profile clients including celebrities, noted international brands and even the Royal Family.
Mullan Lighting has an ever expanding team of designers and crafts people creating beautiful pieces for a range of discerning customers.
Presents, facilitates and leads assigned process improvement events using methods of culture-appropriate team building, data gathering and analysis, problem solving and project management.
Seeks and evaluates process improvement and Lean Enterprise information, materials, and methods to match specific organizational needs as outlined by management, and adapts them to use in the execution of process improvement events.
Provides event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected benefits. Adheres to all company Policies and Procedures and actively promotes Continuous Improvement and its activities and services to others.
Roles & responsibilities
Implementation and management of LEAN practices within production and supporting administrative departments in a fast growing lighting manufacturing company. The qualified candidate will lead the planning, direction, and coordination of manufacturing techniques and support justification for alternate methods to reduce wastes. For example, conducting cycle time analysis to verify current/ future production rates and target potential improvements; work with production teams to improve working environment and product throughput; and most importantly raise the level of awareness for lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. Travel may be required.
- Knowledge of the Toyota Production System, Kanban, Kaizen, and similar continuous improvement programs is preferred.
- Good communication, computer proficiency, problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a 'team' environment, is essential.
- 1-3 years minimum experience in a manufacturing industry, with LEAN / Industrial Design /Process Engineering Background.
- Personality that is goal-focused, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Strong project management and coordination skills.
What we offer
- Young dynamic energetic working environment.
- Varied and interesting flow of work that will challenge you.
- Opportunity to work directly with senior management.
Job type: Full-time
Closing date: 07/04/17